SERVPRO utilizes various types of disinfectants and sanitizers when performing cleaning services.
A brand wide favorite used is a stabilized chlorine dioxide-based cleaner designed to kill harmful bacteria, viruses and mold on hard surfaces and effectively sanitizes soft surfaces. This product is EPA registered with the lowest toxicity rating making it safe for everyday use, and no need for PPE. Fragrance free with a pH 8.5-9.5 SERVPROXIDE is great for
- homes, schools, day-cares, laboratories
- hospitals, nursing homes, veterinary clinics
- restaurants, gyms,
- vehicles, ambulances, buses
- carpeting, fabric, natural stones, plastics