Let's Prevent Fires Together!
Accidents happen. Most fires tend to be accidents. Nobody wants the stress of fire to endure their lives, so lets go through some safety precautions.
- Install smoke & carbon monoxide detectors on at least each floor of your home & test them at about every 6 months.
- Have an emergency escape plan & identify with all your family members various escape routes.
- Inspect fire extinguishers for pressurization & replace when needed
- Check dryer vents & lint filters after each use.
- Double check all appliances are switched off after usage
- maintain cords & unplug devices when not being used.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Never leave children near an open flame unattended
- Turn off space heaters
- If there is a fire in progress CALL 911
Keep those close to you safe
Look, Listen, Learn.