Recent Cleaning Posts
CLEAN VS SANITIZE VS DISINFECT
Did you know? Cleaning - removes dust, debris and dirt from a surface by scrubbing, washing and rinsing. Sanitizing - reduces but does not necessarily eliminate all bacteria on a treated surface. Disinfecting - destroys or inactivates bacteria and viruses identified on the product’s label on hard, nonporous surfaces.
THE CLEANING EXPERTS
During this unprecedented time caused by the global pandemic of coronavirus, this is a reminder to our customers that we are specialists in cleaning services, and we adhere to the highest cleaning and sanitation standards.
We are prepared to clean and disinfect your home or business, according to protocols set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We have years of experience in dealing with biological contaminants, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform on a daily basis.
The CDC recommends usage of a labeled hospital-grade disinfectant with claims against similar pathogens to the coronavirus. Multiple products in the SERVPRO product line carry the EPA-approved emerging pathogens claims. While there is currently no product tested against this particular strain of the coronavirus, we are following all guidelines as provided by the CDC and local authorities.
SERVPRO utilizes various types of disinfectants and sanitizers when performing cleaning services.
A brand wide favorite used is a stabilized chlorine dioxide-based cleaner designed to kill harmful bacteria, viruses and mold on hard surfaces and effectively sanitizes soft surfaces. This product is EPA registered with the lowest toxicity rating making it safe for everyday use, and no need for PPE. Fragrance free with a pH 8.5-9.5 SERVPROXIDE is great for
- homes, schools, day-cares, laboratories
- hospitals, nursing homes, veterinary clinics
- restaurants, gyms,
- vehicles, ambulances, buses
- carpeting, fabric, natural stones, plastics
WHY DUCT CLEANING IS IMPORTANT
While your commercial business is focused on providing a service, it’s easy to forget the services you need as well. One thing you should always put first is making sure that your employees are breathing clean air and are operating in a safe work environment. Chemicals, pollen, construction debris and dust can easily be transferred from the exterior of a building to interior through the air duct system. Here are a few advantages to having your building’s HVAC system cleaned by a professional:
- Allergies & Dust - Pollen and dust particles will be removed in the process and the affected area will become sanitized and a safer working environment.
- Efficiency - Years of dust, hair, pests, and other pollutants in ductwork will hinder an HVAC system’s airflow. A proper cleaning will help remove the buildup and promote the proper airflow needed to run the system at peak efficiency.
Eliminate Odor - The professional technicians at SERVPRO use their specialized chemicals to break down the molecular bonds that create troublesome odors. This helps to improve the overall air quality within the entire building and reduces the chances of your employees and clientele feeling uncomfortable from strange and unsettling odors that may linger in the air.
Before & After Soot Damaged Table
Water damage affects not only the structure of your house but also your belongings. We understand that your home is more than a structure; your family’s furniture, clothing, keepsakes, and other belongings help make your home a home. If its impotant to you its important to us. We specialize in "restoring" versus "replacing" to help save the client money.
We utilize several methods of cleaning your contents, including the following:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
Tile and Grout Cleaning
Before & After Cleaning
Hard floors like tile & wood are often used in homes and commercial properties. These floorings appear easy to clean and maintain. Unfortunately soil accumulates on these surfaces and the buildup can be awful.
Our team brings specialized equipment and powerful chemicals to your home to begin a professional cleansing that will leave your floors looking and smelling fresh.
We have specialized training in time-tested and industry-approved cleaning methods. Also, our proprietary cleaning system allows our Professionals to properly clean and restore your floor’s original beauty.