About SERVPRO of Buckeye and SERVPRO of West Surprise / Wickenburg
Chad A. & Melissa A. & Nicholas J. Leier
Owners of SERVPRO of Buckeye and SERVPRO of West Surprise / Wickenburg
How do we make "Like it never even happened," happen? it starts with the first call. Our clients get an immediate connection with one of our customer focused team members who are happy to answer any questions or get straight to the point and deliver the help you deserve. Each of our clients receives specialized attention from our team during their particular loss, ensuring their understanding of the process and total satisfaction.
For customers dealing with emergency disaster situations, we will be on site within one hour any day or time of the week, even holidays. Getting on our schedule for a non-emergency situation is super easy & your assigned technician will be able to answer any questions during your initial visit and even provide an estimate customized to restore the damage.
Our team specializes in and is highly experienced with restoring properties that have been affected by water damage, or fire and smoke damage. You will also find us highly knowledgeable in microbial growth and the process needed to remediate such situations. Let us not forget about our certified asbestos abatement supervisors who will help make any asbestos worries you have, a thing of the past through a controlled abetment scenario.
Our technicians acquire the highest quality of training through the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration Certification) and other in-house training resources to provide these services and will be able to communicate step by step what needs to be done to reach proper restoration for your loss.
As licensed general contractors in the state of Arizona we have built a team of highly skilled reconstruction specialists offering our customers transitioning from the restoration phase and also new clients our quality construction services. If you are dealing with damages in a bathroom or kitchen, or are just interested in general remodeling services, you have found the perfect team in Arizona to assist you in this endeavor.
On top of all this we are preferred vendors for most major insurances, so we assist our insured clients by coordinating paperwork and helping them navigate the claims process to get the coverage they need. Our connections with some of these insurances help streamline the document and payment process, making your claim a quick and easy one. We encourage you to call and ask how we can assist on your claim today!
Stop wasting unnecessary money & important time scheduling multiple vendors to get your house or business back to normal, call SERVPRO of Buckeye & West Surprise/ Wickenburg for start to finish restoration services!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- MSI - Marble and Stone Inspector
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- SSI - Substrate Subfloor Introduction
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Arizona Register of Contractors
- Buckeye Chamber of Commerce
- Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC